TITAN ™ V3 Controller Full Set
Drop-In mosfet TITAN ™ V3 type controller set an AEG transforms into an advanced training replica. It provides a tactical advantage thanks to a lightning-fast trigger reaction time with is the ability modify the replica and adapt it to every mission with the help of 20 functions available. This is the most advanced and top model to GATE.
TITAN ™ V3 controller will breathe new life into an ASG electric replica. < / span>
TITAN ™ Provides new possibilities
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment
- Pre-cocking boost - adjustment of the time That the spring is kept being pulled (shortens the time between a squeeze of the trigger and firing)
- Adjustment of fire mode selector modes
- Burst mode
- Fire rate adjustment
- Notifies about low battery level
- Protects battery from damage
- "Sniper delay"
- Full cycle detection
- AUG mode - the ability to set two trigger sensitivities (semi and full-auto)
TITAN ™ Controller Set includes: < / p>
1. GATE ™ Control Station
Normally update the firmware and / or driver conduct adjustment from home using a USB connection and a computer application. Connect and adjust your replica using a computer or a laptop!
2. USB Connection / Plug TPB The USB plug operates in cooperation with GATE ™ control station and a Provides full access to all functions offered by TITAN ™ as well as allows it perform software updates of the control unit installed in a replica, as well as the Tactical Card Programmer.
More comprehensive description of Titan ™ controller _
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
second generation That sensor allow this control the trigger sensitivity. There is no need to disassemble the replica, is all that is Necessary to use the GATE ™ control station. It will allow Adapting the replica to the individual skills and preferences of the User.
configurable FIRE MODE SELECTOR (GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways this select one of 6 functions_ Photos - SAFE-SEMI-AUTO
- SAFE-SEMI SEMI-
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST * Photos - SAFE-AUTO BURST * Photos - Safe- SEMI-BURST * / AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold - BURST, long trigger squeeze-and-hold AUTO) Photos - SAFE-AUTO BURST * (SAFE via a rapid mode selection, when_ SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
BURST * Means firing a series of rounds.
cYCLE DETECTION TITAN
™ control unit can accurately detect the position and the cycle should That end < span style="mso-no-proof: yes;"> at . Thanks to That, the squeeze of a trigger Causes and completion of a full firing cycle (replicas without TITAN ™ system often jam when the trigger has been squeezed for a too short of the time if it does not end with a shot. TITAN ™ eliminates this defect). this results
in < br> - Automatic Burst mode, there is no need to set the time of the cycle of this series, the only thing is it Necessary Determine how many BBs are to be fired Photos - Automatic Pre-Cocking, Which is available in every Following mode in the fire mode selector settings_ SEMI and AUTO BURST. In this comparison ordinary MOSFET modules, there is no need to manually configure this setting. All that is required is to set the power of the spring pre-cocking.
- ALWAYS FULL CYCLE COMPLETED - when pre-cocking is turned off, TITAN ™ will ensure code That the gearbox will complete a full cycle and after the firing spring will be released. Thanks to this, and greater reliability of the replica is Achieved.
PRE-COCKING (Gen.2 *) < br> Winning a duel often depends on Fractions of a second, that is why thanks to pre-cocking the trigger reacts with a speed that can be compared that is of a real firearm. The spring is pulled beforehand, so at the same Time that caution in the usage of this mode with the powerful springs will lead to a faster wear of internal parts of a replica.
There are two modes of PRE-COCKING function
1. AUTO - the spring is pulled after every shot
2. SMART - the spring is pulled in advance and to words of the squeeze trigger and a shot is fired by a rapid squeeze.
Three modes of operation can programmed for PRE-COCKING: HIGH / MID / LOW - each regulates the spring sprain in different levels
* PRE-COCKING mode operates now in all fire mode selector modes_ SEMI, BURST Auto and does not require manual calibration
BURST (Gen.2 )
BURST mode, ie firing with a pre-programmed series of rounds requires only the selection of the amount of BBs to be fired (up to 10 BBs per trigger squeeze). It is very useful in all MILSIMs or when using real / low-cap magazine s.
this allows reduce it the rate of fire of the replica. This allows to use more powerful Li-Po batteries and still Maintain a rate of fire compliant with real firearms.
Allows to change the way ROF CONTROL operates Photos - ON - RoF Control regulates the cycle speed, Which allows the gearbox to operate smoothly and with lesser wear of the replica's internal parts
- OFF - RoF control adds pauses between every shot in order that reduce the rate of fire. This Provides very realistic experience.
SNIPER DELAY This function allows
is set and the delay between every shot in SEMI mode in order simulate a reload delay or recoil compensation. It is possible to set The Following delay_ 0.5s, 1.0s, 2.0s and 3.0s.
Detailed description of all functions is available on the manufacturer's website_ http // _ www.gatee.eu/
The full manual is available at the below address _
http: // gate .eu / images / gate / instructions / titan-en.pdf
The set includes: < / p>
- TITAN Drop-In module
- USB plug for the control unit GATE Control Station using the app
- Assembly kit Photos - Quick start Guide (Angielski)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.