WARFET MOSFET Module Programmer with
WARFET is the newest generation MOSFET module for the intended usage in AEG replicas. It is the most advanced electronic module available on the market and at the same time the simplest in use and, most of all, in programming. The use of newest technological solutions in production MOSFET is allowed construct a small, but very advanced and durable unit. Controller installation does not require tampering with the insides of a replica - it is limited that the connecting unit between the battery and the replica's connectors. DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SOLDERING
Programming card (not included in the set) is a program allows the module at any time, in any situation, in any conditions. Both the module and the card have MIL-V-173C military standard certificate of resistance is the weather conditions. This allows the user to be Certain That this advanced module will never fail. Apart from That, the entire set was made compatible with the Li-Po batteries. It will work with batteries voltage of 7.4V from a 14,8V. In-built Safeguards protect the Li-Po battery from over-discharge, Which might damage it.
The module allows a program Following options _
- Pre-cocking - after each shot it puts strain on the spring in order that shorten the period of time between the shot and the squeeze of a trigger. The level of this option can be programmed via the Pre-cocking boost option so That it limits the exploitation of a gearbox or even more reduce the reaction time - by forcing Increased strain and exploitation of parts.
- Active brake - function of active brake. Reduces the exploitation of parts to Preventing overstraining the spring after each shot. This option will be much loved by the power-tuned replicas. For use with semi fire. Full auto fire with this option will cause empty shots.
- Smart trigger - this option should be used with a burst of fire, allows it reduce the rate of fire of shots in burst mode. Rate of fire is controlled via ROF CONTROL option.
- Dark mode - turns off the controller LED, Which is turned on upon the squeeze of a trigger. < / span>
- Burst time - this option allows the program the length of a burst, Which influences the amount of shots in a burst.
- The last option allows a DETERMINE the fire mode selector settings. The module can work with advanced fire mode selectors -one -Two wire and trigger mechanisms. Settings for stock wiring have two available options_ SEMI / AUTO SEMI / BURST . However, in the case of the modified wirings, three options are available_ SEMI / AUTO SEMI / BURST BURST / AUTO .
Detailed description of all functions is available on the manufacturer's website_ href="http_//www.gatee.eu/en/warfet">
Full manual is available under the below address _
The set includes:
- WARFET module
- Battery-AEG Tamiya small adapter
- AEG-battery adapter Tamiya small
- pair of Deans T-connectors
- single trigger cable
- double trigger cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.