TITAN ™ V2 BASIC [Front Wired] Controller Set < span style="font-size: 9.0pt; line-height: 150%; font-family:" Verdana DMSO-fareast-font-family: new Roman DMSO-bidi-font-family: color_ black> < / p>
Drop-In type MOSFET TITAN ™ V2 controller set an AEG transforms into an advanced training replica. It provides a tactical advantage thanks to a lightning-fast trigger reaction time with is the ability modify the replica and adapt it to every mission with the help of 20 functions available. This is the most advanced and top model to GATE.
TITAN ™ V2 controller will breathe new life into an ASG electric replica.
Modules in BASIC version have Following features _
mode - diagnostics function
- firmware updates
- cycle detection < br> - trigger sensitivity adjustment
ATTENTION < / strong> In order to unlock all functions of the ADVANCED version, it is Necessary this purchase Firmware Upgrade for ADVANCED version on www.gatee.eu/editions website.
TITAN ™ module capabilities _ Photos -
trigger sensitivity adjustment - Pre-cocking boost - adjustment of the time That the spring is kept being pulled (shortens the time between a squeeze of the trigger and firing)
- Adjustment of fire mode selector modes
- Burst mode
- Fire rate adjustment
- Notifies about a low battery level
- Protects battery from damage
- "Sniper delay"
- Full cycle detection
- AUG mode - the ability to set two trigger sensitivities (semi and full-auto)
More comprehensive description of TITAN ™ controller _
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT Five
sensors That allow controlling the trigger sensitivity. There is no need to disassemble the replica, is all that is Necessary to use the Tactical Card Programmer or GATE ™ control station. It will allow the replica Adapting to the individual skills and preferences of the User.
configurable FIRE MODE SELECTOR (GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways one of a select 6 functions_ Photos - SAFE-SEMI-AUTO
- SAFE-SEMI SEMI-
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST * Photos - SAFE-AUTO BURST * Photos - SAFE-SEMI-BURST * / AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold - BURST, long trigger squeeze-and-hold AUTO) Photos - SAFE-AUTO BURST * (via the SAFE and the rapid mode selection, when_ SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
BURST * Means firing a series of rounds.
CYCLE DETECTION TITAN ™ control
unit can accurately detect the position and the cycle That should end at. Thanks to That, the squeeze of a trigger Causes and completion of a full firing cycle (replicas without TITAN ™ system often jam when the trigger has been squeezed for a too short of a time if it does not end with a shot. TITAN ™ eliminates this defect.). this results
in_ Photos - Automatic Burst mode, there is no need to set the time of the cycle of this series, the only thing is it Necessary Determine how many BBs are to be fired
- Automatic Pre-Cocking, Which is available in every mode in the fire mode selector Following settings_ SEMI and AUTO BURST. In this comparison ordinary MOSFET modules, there is no need to manually configure this setting. All that is required is to set the power of the spring pre-cocking.
- ALWAYS FULL CYCLE COMPLETED - when pre-cocking is turned off, TITAN ™ will ensure code That the gearbox will complete a full cycle and after the firing spring will be released. Thanks to this, and greater reliability of the replica is Achieved.
PRE-COCKING (Gen.2 *)
Winning a duel often depends on Fractions of a second, that is why thanks to the pre-cocking the trigger reacts with a speed can be compared that is that of a real firearm. The spring is pulled beforehand, so at the same time, the caution That usage of this mode with the powerful springs will lead to a faster wear of internal parts of a replica.
There are two modes of PRE-COCKING function_
1. Auto - the spring is pulled after every shot
2. SMART - the spring is pulled in advance by a slow squeeze of the trigger and a shot is fired by a rapid squeeze.
Three modes of operation can < span class="gram"> programmed for PRE-COCKING: HIGH / MID / LOW - each regulates the spring sprain in different levels
* PRE-COCKING mode operates now in all fire mode selector modes_ SEMI, BURST, AUTO and does not require manual calibration
BURST mode, ie firing with a pre-programmed series of rounds requires only the selection of the amount of BBs to be fired (up to 10 BBs per trigger squeeze). It is very useful in all MILSIMs or when using real / low-cap magazines.
this allows it reduce the rate of fire of the replica. This allows to use more powerful Li-Po batteries and still Maintain a rate of fire compliant with real firearms.
ROF STAB Allows to change
the way ROF CONTROL operates_
- ON - RoF Control regulates the cycle speed, Which allows the gearbox to operate smoothly and with a lesser wear of the replica's internal parts
- OFF - RoF control adds pauses between every shot in order that reduce the rate of fire. This Provides very realistic experience.
SNIPER DELAY This function allows
to set a delay between every shot in SEMI mode in order simulate a reload delay or recoil compensation. It is possible to set The Following delay_ 0.5 sec, 1.0 sec, 2.0 sec and 3.0 sec.
A detailed description of all functions is available on the manufacturer's website_ http // _ www.gatee.eu/
The full manual is available at the below address _
The set includes:
- TITAN BASIC with firmware
NOTICE! In order TITAN configure it, you need the USB-Link or Tactical Programming Card Which is not included in this kit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.