TITAN ™ Expert Blu NGRS -set Controller Set [Rear Wired] < / span>
Drop-In type MOSFET TITAN ™ V2 controller set Tokyo Marui V2 transforms Next Generation Recoil Shock into an advanced training replica. It provides a tactical advantage thanks to a lightning-fast trigger reaction time with is the ability modify the replica and adapt it to every mission with the help of 20 functions available. This is the bridge top model and advanced to the GATE.
TITAN ™ NGRS controller will breathe new life ASG into an electric replica.
TITAN module version in EXPERT features unlocked access to all the software functions using The GATE Control Station.
Apart from the module, the set also includes a Blu-Link module
- adds Bluetooth function is TITAN / ASTER
- Enables wireless connection between GATE GATE ETU and compatible ecosystem
devices - compatible with GCS app for iOS, Android, and in near future also Windows / MacOS
- Enables switching between data transfer mode and fire mode via the app
- configurable, intelligent fuse (UVP, SCP, OTP) protecting the battery in the event of a short-circuit and protects the system from overheating or electrical surges
- Multi-function allowing for wattmeter reading cerate date
- coating compliant with MIL-173C V-specification
- very low energy consumption
- Provides full mobility - no need for any cables in order to connect the GCS system with the app
- allows for programming, settings and alteration TITAN / ASTER software updates in data transfer mode via GCS app
- it can be connected between ETU and a battery for the entire duration of a game (as opposed to a USB-Link Which requires to be disconnected for configuration)
TITAN ™ Provides new possibilities_
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment
- Pre-cocking boost - adjustment of the time the spring That is being kept pulled (shortens the time between a squeeze of the trigger and firing)
- Adjustment of fire mode selector modes
- Burst mode
- Fire rate adjustment
- Notifies about a low battery level
- Protects battery from damage
- "Sniper delay"
- Full cycle detection
- AUG mode - the ability to set two trigger sensitivities (semi-auto and full)
More comprehensive description of TITAN ™ controller _
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
That five sensors allow controlling the trigger sensitivity. There is no need This disassemble the replica, is all that is Necessary to use the Tactical Programmer Card or GATE ™ control station. It will allow Adapting the replica is The individual skills and preferences of the User.
configurable FIRE MODE SELECTOR ( GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways one of a select 6 functions_
- SAFE-SEMI SEMI-
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST *
- SAFE-AUTO BURST *
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST * / AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold - burst, long trigger squeeze-and-hold AUTO)
- SAFE-AUTO BURST * (SAFE via a rapid mode selection, when_ SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
* BURST Means firing a series of rounds.
TITAN ™ control unit can accurately detect the position and the cycle That should end at. That is thanks, the squeeze of a trigger Causes and completion of a full firing cycle (replicas without TITAN ™ system often jam when the trigger has been Squeezed for a too short of a time if it does not end with a shot. TITAN ™ eliminates this defect.).
This results in_
- Automatic Burst Mode, there is no need to set the time of the cycle of this series, the only thing is it Necessary Determine how many BBs are to be fired
- Automatic Pre-Cocking, Which is available in every mode in the fire Following mode selector settings_ SEMI and AUTO BURST. In this comparison ordinary MOSFET modules, there is no need to manually configure this setting. All that is required is a Set the power of the spring pre-cocking.
- ALWAYS FULL CYCLE COMPLETED - when pre-cocking is turned off, will TITAN ™ That the ensure the gearbox will complete a full cycle and after the firing spring will be released. Thanks to this, and greater reliability of the replica is Achieved.
PRE-COCKING (Gen .2 *)
Winning a duel often depends on Fractions of a second, that is why it thanks pre-cocking the trigger reacts with a speed can be compared That is That of a real firearm. The spring is pulled beforehand, so at the same time, the caution That usage of this mode with the powerful springs will lead to a faster wear of internal parts of a replica.
There are two modes of PRE-COCKING function_
1. Auto - the spring is pulled after every shot
2. SMART - the spring is pulled in advance by a slow squeeze of the trigger and a shot is fired by a rapid squeeze.
Three modes of operation can programmed for PRE-COCKING: HIGH / MID / LOW - each regulates the spring sprain in different levels
* PRE-COCKING mode operates now in all fire mode selector modes_ SEMI, BURST, AUTO and does not require manual calibration
BURST (Gen.2 )
BURST mode, i.e. firing with a pre-programmed series of rounds requires only the The selection of amount of BBs to be fired (up to 10 BBs per trigger squeeze). It is very useful in all MILSIMs or when using real / low-cap magazines.
This allows it reduce the rate of fire of the replica. This allows to use more powerful Li-Po batteries and still Maintain a rate of fire compliant with Real firearms.
Allows to change the way the ROF Control operates_
- ON - RoF Control regulates the cycle speed, Which allows the gearbox to operate smoothly and with a lesser wear of the replica's internal parts
- OFF - RoF control adds pauses between every shot in This order reduce the rate of fire. This Provides very realistic experience.
This function allows to set a delay between every shot in SEMI mode in this order delay or reload simulate recoil compensation. It is possible to set the Following delay_ 0.5 sec, 1.0 sec, 2.0 sec and 3.0 sec.
A detailed description of all functions is available on the manufacturer's website_ http // _ www.gatee.eu/
The full manual is available at the below address _ < span style="font-size: 9.0pt; font-family:" new Roman, Verdana>
The set includes:
- TITAN Drop-In Module in ADVANCED firmware
- assembly kit
- Quick Start Guide (Angielski)
- TITAN patch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.