PRK9 carbine replica
The series of PRK9 replicas by the wellknown and popular G&G Armament brand are extremely interesting constructions That are hybrids of a classic AK type rifle and a submachine gun. The carabiner is made mostly of metal, Including elements dry as the case back, muzzle device, charging handle and fire mode selector are Steel . The pistol grip stock and the magazine (actually the body cap in the case of the Stockless version of the PRK9) are made of polymer material.
The replica uses two electronic systems: MOSFETs and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) Which Increase the replica's life and improve dry as parameters or trigger response rate of fire, inform about low battery level and possible damage to the gearbox. ETU also allows you program a shot modes, Including Ball series 35 (burst).
- electronic circuit ETU Photos MOSFET Photos light, aluminum Handguard Photos mounting rails RIS / Picatinny on the top of the cover and on the stock
- no stock in its place and the body cap with a short RIS rail
- profiled pistol grip
- rotary hopup chamber
- finished with a barrel 14mm CCW
- thread place for a stick type battery under the cover of the castle chamber (DEANS / Tconnect plug ) Photos V3 gearbox for 8mm
- ball bearings short motorbike 25000 RPM
The replica is powered by a dedicated, polymer midcap magazine with a capacity of 40 BBs.
Battery and charger not included.
The kit includes:
replica magazine for
Speedloader Photos ramrod Photos device for adjusting the front sight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.