Mid-Cap Magazine for 190 BB M4 / M16 Replicas
Magazines are made from a durable polymer and Their mechanisms are made from metal. Magazine casing is covered with a rough texture in this order Prevent slipping of the magazine from one's hand. They feature additional cover from the bottom Which makes taking them out of an ammo pouch easier.
Remember! In order to Maintain trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines it is recommended to follow several simple rules _
1. During first use, do not fill them
to the maximum capacity.
2. First, the magazine should be oiled with a small amount of silicon oil and afterwards
- Load the magazine with 10 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
- Load the magazine with 20 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this activity, Gradually Increasing the amount of BBs until full capacity of the magazine has been reached With. That is done once, repeat the entire process from scratch a few times.
3. It is also worth remembering about later, regular maintenance with the use of silicon oil.
4. ATTENTION ! - when magazines are not used, they must not be left loaded! This leads it faster exploitation of the spring and the entire magazine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.