CMF-16K by G&G Armament replica belonging to the Combat Machine series. The carbine is made mostly of durable polymer, including such elements as the body, bed, exhaust device and the flask. Small structural parts are made of aluminium, while the magazine, flask guide and shell ejector flap are made of steel.
Two electronic systems were used in the replica: MOSFET (the newest, fourth generation) and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) - which increase the life of the replica and improve parameters such as trigger response or rate of fire, inform about low battery level and possible damage to the gearbox. ETU additionally allows you to program firing modes, including a 3-5 ball series (burst).
Features of the replica:
- lightweight construction made of durable polymer
- ETU electronic circuit
- MOSFET 4th Gen.
- working bolt-catch
- double-sided selector, magazine release and dummy lock release
- RIS / Picatinny mounting rails on the back of the body and on the bed
- sockets for attaching the QD support belt
- adjustable length PDW type flask
- rotating hop-up chamber
- barrel ended with 14mm CCW thread
- place for the battery inside the enlarged buffer tube
- G&G G2 gearbox on 8mm ball bearings
- quick spring replacement system
- 18000 RPM motor
The replica comes with a steel hi-cap magazine with a capacity of 450 rounds.
The kit does not include a battery or charger.
The set includes:
- QD carry belt mount
- instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.