ASTER V2 Module Set (Front Wired) BASIC
Aster is a "younger brother" of the advanced Titan module. It was designed for highest-quality and reliability whilst retaining an attractive price. The module is the intended for the tuning of replicas featuring the V2 gearbox - tuned for and stock replicas alike!
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment
- Full compatibility with popular gearboxes available on the market
- Support for all kinds of gears
- Programmable using the trigger
- Various modes of fire programming mode (burst, semi, auto, etc.)
- Fire rate adjustment
- Notifies about a low battery level
- Protects battery from damage
- "sniper delay"
Aster Controller Module Set includes:
- assembly kit
- GATE Aster patch
More comprehensive description of Aster controller _
That five sensors allow controlling the trigger sensitivity. There is no need This disassemble the replica, all that is Necessary to use is a USB-Link BLU-Link or GATE ™ app control station. It will allow Adapting the replica is The individual skills and preferences of the User.
FIRE MODE SELECTOR (GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways one of a select 6 functions_
- SAFE-SEMI SEMI-
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST *
- SAFE-AUTO BURST *
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST * / AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold - burst, long trigger squeeze-and-hold AUTO)
- SAFE-AUTO BURST * (SAFE via a rapid mode selection, when_ SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
* BURST Means firing a series of rounds.
Winning a duel often depends on Fractions of a second, that is why it thanks pre-cocking the trigger reacts with a speed can be compared That is That of a real firearm. The spring is pulled beforehand, so at the same time, the caution That usage of this mode with the powerful springs will lead to a faster wear of internal parts of a replica.
There are two modes of PRE-COCKING function_
1. Auto - the spring is pulled after every shot
2. SMART - the spring is pulled in advance by a slow squeeze of the trigger and a shot is fired by a rapid squeeze.
Three modes of operation can programmed for PRE-COCKING: HIGH / MID / LOW - each regulates the spring sprain in different levels < / span>
This allows it reduce the rate of fire of the replica. This allows to use more powerful Li-Po batteries and still Maintain a rate of fire compliant with Real firearms.
This function allows to set a delay between every shot in SEMI mode in this order delay or reload simulate recoil compensation. It is possible to set the Following delay_ 0.5 sec, 1.0 sec, 2.0 sec and 3.0 sec.
A detailed description of all functions is available on The manufacturer's website_ http // _ www.gatee.eu/
The Full manual is available at the below address _
Modules in BASIC version feature up-to-date firmware at stock.
The set includes:
Aster Drop-In Module
- assembly kit
- Quick Start Guide (Angielski)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.