Warning The magazines have been pre-lubricated with silicone grease. We recommend adjusting the amount of grease to your personal preferences before using the magazine for the first time.
Remember: To keep reliability and smooth operation of the magazine-type mid-cap, follow some simple rules _
1. On first use of new magazines, do not make fun of them at once to the full.
2. First you must lubricate the magazine with a small amount of silicone oil, then:
- Load the magazine 10 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Load magazine 20 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this action gradually increasing the number of balls until they reach full capacity magazine. And then repeat the entire process again several times.
3. You should also remember to go back to regular maintenance using silicone oil.
4. Note - the magazines are not used, do not leave them charged! this leads to excessive wear of the spring and the whole dispenser.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.