The PRK9 series of replicas by the popular G&G Armament brand are extremely interesting constructions that are hybrids of the classic AK type rifle and a submachine gun. The carbine is made mostly of metal, including elements such as the body, folding stock, charging handle and fire mode selector are made of steel. The pistol grip and the magazine are made of polymer material.
The replica uses two electronic systems: MOSFET and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) which increase the life of the replica and improve parameters such as trigger response or rate of fire, inform about low battery charge and possible damage to the gearbox. ETU also allows you to program firing modes, including a series of 35 BBs (burst).
- electronic ETU system
- light, aluminum handguard in the MLOK system
- RIS / Picatinny mounting rails on the spine of the cover and the gas pipe cover
- steel frame stock folded to the side
- profiled pistol grip
- rotary hopup chamber
- barrel ended with a 14mm CCW thread
- a place for a stick battery under the cover of the castle chamber (DEANS / Tconnect plug)
- V3 gearbox with 8mm ball bearings
- short engine 25,000 RPM
- Made of aluminum and steel polymer +
- Length: 655900mm
- Weight 3000g
- Black colour
- Muzzle Velocity: 350 FPS
- Nape: Electric
- Brand: G & G Armament
The replica is powered by a dedicated, polymer midcap magazine with a capacity of 40 BBs.
The set includes:
- a replica
- a device for adjusting the front sight
- user manual
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.