CMF16 by G&G Armament replica is part of the Combat Machine series. The carbine is mostly made of durable polymer, including such elements as the body, bed, exhaust device and the flask. Small components, the outer barrel and the flask guide are made of aluminium, while the magazine and the shell ejector flap are steel.
Two electronic systems have been used in the replica: MOSFET (the newest, fourth generation) and ETU (Electronic Trigger Unit) which increase the life of the replica and improve parameters such as trigger response or rate of fire, inform about low battery level and possible damage to the gearbox. The ETU additionally allows you to program firing modes, including a 35 BBs series (burst).
Features of the replica:
- lightweight construction made of durable polymer
- ETU electronic circuit
- MOSFET 4th Gen.
- working boltcatch
- doublesided selector, magazine release and dummy lock release
- RIS / Picatinny mounting rails on the back of the body and the bed
- bed in MLOK system
- slots for attaching QD support belt
- adjustable length SF type flask
- rotating hopup chamber
- barrel ended with 14mm CCW thread
- G&G G2 gearbox on 8mm ball bearings
- quick spring replacement system
- 18000 RPM motor
The replica comes with a steel hicap magazine with a capacity of 450 rounds.
The kit does not include a battery or charger.
The set includes:
- instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.